Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Teacher's 12 Days of Christmas


Thanks for all the response to A Hubby's 12 Days of Christmas! I'll be posting other gifts for the hubs, hopefully this weekend. Stay tuned!


But today...here are the 12 Days of Christmas for Teachers! I have to say I REALLY loved doing this for my kids' teachers because, as a teacher myself, I know I'd LOVE this! I found the idea of course on Pinterest, but changed a few of the items. Most are self explanatory but...the four tasty treats were cupcakes in a bakery box, the 101 Blessing were little inspirational cards I found at LifeWay for teachers, the "smiling face" was a school picture, and the 12th day was a calendar for the upcoming year (purchased from the dollar bin at Target....my FAV!!!). Some days are bigger than others, but the wrapping really makes any gift seem extra special! This is carried out just like the one for hubby...purchase, wrap, and tag everything first. Don't be fooled and think you'll be able to do it each night...negative. Let's be honest...that never happens! I always did this the twelve days leading up to school getting out for Christmas Break. Only count weekdays...not weekends. I also put all the wrapped and tagged gifts in baskets (one for my daughter's teacher and the other for my son's) in the back of the 'burb so they could grab that day's gift as they headed in each morning. It was just too fun!

Here are the "tags." I put these on cute card stock with pretty ribbon. Feel free to copy and paste! I changed the names to protect the innocent so insert your child's name for "Joseph." Have fun!


On the 1st day of Christmas


My elf gave to me…


A cup and can of soda pop for my holiday san-i-ty!



On the 2nd day of Christmas Joseph’s still spreading joy


With a cute and fun little emery board!



On the 3rd day of Christmas


My elf came in again…


With a sweet little notepad and pen!



On the 4th day of Christmas


Joseph came marching up my way,


With 4 tasty treats to get me through the day!



On the 5th day of Christmas


You’re probably craving something fruity,


So I brought to you a few little Cuties!



On the 6th day of Christmas


My elf had another little perk, Something smelly and nice from


Bath and Body Works!



On the 7th day of Christmas


Joseph came charging through the door…


It was time to spice up my room with some holiday décor!


On the 8th day of Christmas


Here are some cute paper clips…


I hope you’re not tempted to use them on my lips!



On the 9th day of Christmas


My busy little elf had even more…


101 Blessings for me he had in store!


On the 10th day Christmas


Joseph is counting on just the perfect space,


For me to display his smiling face.


On the 11th day of Christmas


A picture frame for sweet memories had here at _________ Academy.



On the 12th day of Christmas


As 2016 draws very near…


Merry Christmas Mrs. ____ and Happy New Year!



--Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment