It's a new year, and we're reflecting . . . over the past year, we've invited you to join us in making strong, thriving families, and you've accepted our invitations. Thank you all! Here are some examples of what we've heard this year:
- "The parenting series was not long enough. Can you come back and do one on marriage?"
- "My husband and I were looking for something fun to do together, so we decided to come to your marriage classes."
- "I'm in the middle of a divorce, and the judge has ordered me to take parenting classes or I won't see my children at Christmas. Can you help me?"
- "My daughter is approaching the teen years, and I want to talk about what to expect."
- "Teaching is not what I expected. I'm spending more time disciplining than I am teaching, which is what I really want to do!"